Thursday, March 24, 2011

Compulsion

I'm not sure if it's the fact that the kiddos are sleeping peacefully, or the mounting self-inflicted pressure to immortalize these fleeting moments, but now is when I will finally give in and initiate this long-simmering blog.

Peach & Pimento are my girls.
Though initially tapped to represent "the one born in Georgia" and "the one whose middle name is akin to a small green fruit often stuffed with red pepper", the more subtle nuances of those artificial monikers began bubbling up soon after (as subtleties often do) and one could easily argue that their respective sweet and faintly fiery natures would be suitable for either kiddo depending on their current phase.
Certainly, the two flavors would be just as complimentary.

(I'm never as concerned about perfection as when I'm writing something for public consumption.  It's taken me nearly twenty minutes to compose these few sentences.  Maybe I'm just out of practice.  I'm sure more fluid musings are not far off.)

Consider this blog initiated.

1 comment:

  1. Callou Callai! Monica started a bloog today! Looking forward to further musings : )

    ReplyDelete